RHIZOBIUM BACTERIA (NITROGEN FIXING BACTERIA)
- Rhizobium is a genus of Gram-negative soil bacteria that fix nitrogen. Significant role of Rhizobium in fixing atmospheric nitrogen and hence enhancing soil fertility has been well established.
- Plants belonging to the family leguminosae (Sub families casalpiniodeae, Mimosideae, Papilionideae and sewartzizeae)have symbiotic association with Rhizobium.
- In legume roots, Rhizobia are incorporated in root cells to form the N-fixing root nodules.
- Seed treatment : 250 ml for seeds needed for one acre
- Soil application: 2 litres or 4 kgs/acre
- Drip Irrigation: 2 litres or 4 kgs/acre. (Rhizobium japonicum)
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet