Technical Name: Fenpyroximate 5% EC
- Pyromite belongs to the Phenoxypyrozole class of acaricide. It is recommended for many phytophagous mites in various crops. It has unique chemical structure. It also gives better persistence under sunlight, rainfall and high temperature.
Mode of action:
- Pyromite is a contact and stomach acaricide; belongs to METI (Mitochondrion Electron Transport Inhibition) compound group, which helps in disruption of energy generation process. Prior to knockdown and death, mites treated with Pyromite get paralyzed and stops feeding.
- Stops crops damage immediately
- Provides 3 - 4 week longer control of mites
- Excellent knockdown against nymph, larve & adult mites
- Control of many phytophagous mites in important crops
- Pyromite is compatible with most commonly used fungicides & insecticides
- Pyromite has no adverse effect at high temperature.
|CROP||COMMON NAME OF THE PEST||DOSAGE/HA|
|Tea||Red spider mite, Pink mite
|300 - 600|
|Chilli||Yellow mite||300 - 600|
Dosage: 1 ml/liter and 200 ml/acre