Procan is a fermented cereal extract & essential microorganism provides organic carbon, organic nutrient, increase soil microbes activity, maintain soil pH, maintain soil salinity, fastly decompost plant west, decrease rootzone pathogen, Increase root length, increase plant health, improve nutrient absorption capacity, reduce chemical fertilizer consumption, plays active role in respiratory function.
Technical Content: Fermented cereal extract & microorganism.
Features of Procan:
- Contains carbohydrate, protein, amino acids, before, during and after the stress conditions supplies the plants with amino acids & minerals which are directly related to stress physiology and thus has a Preventing and recovering effect.
- It helps in pollination, flowering, fruit formation & fruit quality.
- It contains most of essential as well as essential amino acids & mineral ions to form a complex which allows the effective, easier absorption & active utilization by the plants.
- It is a readymade & easily assumable organic source of nutrition.
- It has a high percentage of biological value & nutritive value.
- It helps to boost up energy metabolism in the plant.
- It increases chlorophyll concentration & boosts the photosynthesis activity.
- cotton, chili, tomato, Vegetables, Oilseeds, sugarcane, banana, cereals, horticulture (fruits), plantation and ornamental plants on the age & type of the crop. It is organic, non toxic & an ecofriendly product fulfills the nutritional demand of the plants.
- Apply 2 to 3 ml. per Litre of water.
- Apply 1 to 2 liter with irrigation water in one 1 acre land.
- Every month 1 times.
Click Here For More Growth Promoters