BUY 5 KG/LITRE OF SAME PRODUCT AND GET 1KG/LITRE FREE OF SAME PRODUCT
Mode Of Action: Pro gold is a neurotoxin acting as a cholonesterase inhibitor in insect nervous system. The separate optical isomer, due to the chiral phosphorus atom, shops different types of insecticidal activity and ability to inhibit acetyl cholinesterase.
Technical name: Profenofos 50% EC
Benefits of Pro Gold Insecticide:
- Being broad spectrum it affords control over all sucking pests and foliar feeding larvae.
- It is basically used as an acaricide giving excellent control of mites on a variety of crops.
Pro gold exhibits ovicide cum adulticide actions.
- Fast knock down action with long lasting residual activity.
- Less waiting period between last spray and harvest.
(Dilution in water in liter )
|Jassids, Aphids, Thrips, Whiteflies
||Semi looper & Girdle beetle
NOTE: Limitation: Not useful in Cucurbit – Karela (Bitter Gourd)/Lauki (Bottle Gourd)/Kheera(Cucumber).
- These uses of Pesticides and their dosages might vary due to Soil condition, crop stage and weather conditions.
- We encourage you to consult a local agronomist before using these Pesticides.
- Please note , this is just for reference – We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through the use of this products.
- Please note, this is just for reference – We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through the use of this products.
- Note – 1 hectare is approximately 2.4 acres.
Click Here For More Insecticides