PRETILA GOLD (PRETILACHLOR 50% EC) HERBICIDE
- METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION
Type - Herbicide
- Pretilachlor 50% EC (PRETILA GOLD) is a broad-spectrum and selective herbicide.
- Pretilachlor 50% EC is a pre-emergency herbicide for transplanted rice. It is applied before emergency of weeds, within 0-4 days of transplanting.
- It controls almost all the weeds (annual grasses, Sedges and broad-leaved weeds) in rice.
- It is very economical with its broad-spectrum activity and low use rate. It is easy to use and give long duration control.
- It dissolves quickly and spreads Fast after application. It is very safe to rice crop as compared to other recommended herbicides.
- It has no phytotoxic effect on any variety of rice when used as recommended.
- No residual effect on the subsequent / follow crop.
Good compatibility for mixtures with other herbicides.
Recommended Crop - Paddy
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION