PREMIUM EMC (GROWTH PROMOTION & PLANT HEALTH)
Technical Content: Effective Microbial Consortium
CFU – 1 x 108 per ml
The microorganisms used in Premium EMc production contains consortium Lactic Acid Bacteria, Yeast, Phototrophic Bacteria.
It performs various activities like:
- Decomposition of organic matter
- Recycling and increasing availability of plant
- Fixation of atmospheric • Improve Root Structures.
- Suppression of soil-borne
- Solubilization of insoluble nutrient
Premium Emc is a combination of beneficial micro-organism, which suppress the diseases and check growth of harmful micro-organism. It improves growth of the plant, builds up the population of beneficial micro-organism in the soil. It also produce bioactive substances such as vitamins, hormones, enzymes, antioxidants and antibiotics that can directly or indirectly enhance plant growth and protection.
- Builds up the population of beneficial microorganism in the soil
- Produces bioactive substances such as vitamins, hormones, enzymes, antioxidants and antibiotics, which enhance crop growth and production.
Method of application and dosage:
- Seedling/Root stock treatment – Take 80 – 100ml Premium Emc and mix in 10 litre of water.
- Foliar Spray – Take 300 – 500 ml in 150 litre of water.
- Drip Irrigation – Take 1 litre Premium Emc per acre for drip irrigation.
- Soil application – Take 1 litre of Premium Emc and mix in 80 – 100 kg of Fym and broadcast at the time of soil preparation or up to 45 days after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.