- Dupont Pexalon is the solution to help visionary rice farmers to achieve their dreams by managing hoppers more effectively. Powered by Pyraxalt active pexalon encourages farmers to move ahead of the world confidently by leaving their worries behind.
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Gives immediate protection- with faster action BPH Stops feeding immediately
- Gives complete hopper protection- Gives effective control of hoppers.
- For better results apply pexalon only once at tillering to panicle initiation i.e., 45-60 days after transplanting stage.
- Long Duration control- Gives up to 21 days control which is 7-10 days more than any existing product.
- Favorable environmental profile
- With the following strengths in pexalon it is the best choice for managing BPH.
- CROPS - Rice.
- INSECTS/ DISEASES - Brown Plant Hopper (BPH).
- MODE OF ACTION - Pexalon belongs to novel mesoionic class. Formulation designed for maximum coverage of leaf surface. It is the only product with aACHr desensitiser mode of action.
- DOSAGE - 94 ml per acre (0.47ml/liter water).
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet