HUMATE INDIA ORIGINAL ORGANIC HUMATE - SOIL CONDITIONER FROM USA
Visit the Humate India storeCountry of origin: India
Here we are with a motto to promote sustainable organic farming and to ensure
farmers get the benefits of their effort and money. Organic Elements Humate
Humate is 100% organic soil, can be utilized as a soil conditioner and soil
supplement under various conditions and climates. It is the purest form of
natural organic matter and one of the most complex substances on earth known
Our land lost its fertility due to prolonged and excess use of chemical fertilizers
and pesticides. Why are we using chemicals and pesticides? The reason is
our soil is not good or not fertile. However Organic Elements Humate can
improve fertility and immunity of our soil, nutrition uptake by plants and increase
root growth. In fact it’s not a fertilizer, but it can be used along with any fertilizers
and gradually it will reduce continuous use of fertilizers.
Do I need to use both humic and fulvic acids?
Opinions on this question differ, depending on whom you ask (and what they’re selling). But the shortest answer is “most likely, yes.” While humic and fulvic acids serve slightly different functions, there is significant interdependence between the two. For instance, humic acids have been proven to increase cell wall permeability, which enhances the ability of fulvic acids to carry nutrients into a plant. Similarly, humic acids unlock nutrients that are trapped in soil, which increase the availability of those nutrients. But overall, your best bet is to stick with what works in nature, and deploy humic products that include both humic and fulvic acids.
Is compost a type of humic acid? Compared to compost, humate contains a far richer supply of humic acids,
higher carbon levels, and higher humic acid levels.
|Appearance||Light Black Granules with few pellets|
|Order||Absence of foul Order|
|Ph at 28'C||5.4 to 7.38|
|Cation Exchange (CEC Meq/100gm)||84 to 126.69||Bacl2 Compulsive Exchange Method|
|Conductivity (DSM) (10% Suspension)||2.56|
|Size||38.19%||Material passes through 20 mesh sieve|
|HUMIC ACID(upto)||75%||Spectroscopic and Dry Weight Method|
|FULVIC ACID (upto)||33%||Spectroscopic and Dry Weight Method|
|Nitrate (NO3)||10-80gm||MOA as per FCO 1985|
- Enhances the availability and uptake of nutrients
- Improves soil structure
- Stimulates soil microorganisms
- Buffers toxins and salts in the soil
- Minimizes plant stress
- Increases water-holding capacity and moisture retention in soils
- Increased Crop Yields
- Increased Root Growth
- Increased Nutrient uptake
- Improved plant quality
- Enhanced Natural Defenses
- Decrease chemical fertilizers use up to 50%.
- Increased Chlorophyll Content
- Differing Soil pH
- Stimulate plant metabolism
- Give positive effect on plant RNA & DNA
- Add to Nitrogen, Urea etc to help stabilize it. Reduces leaching and volatilization.
- Powerful chelating agent when soil applied.
- Act as a catalyst in plant respiration.
- Increases & stimulates beneficial microbial activity & quickly reduces harmful microbes.
- Increase metabolism of proteins.
- Detoxifies various pollutants in the soil (herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals, etc.)
- Increase activity of multiple enzymes
- Contribute electrochemical balance as a donor or an acceptor
●When organic carbon levels are low ●When valuable soil nutrients are locked up and unavailable ●When strong new root growth is needed ●Reduce disease ●Apply with fertilizer
|AGRICULTURE||Apply once annually. Broadcast 40kg/ac (100 kg/ha). In-furrow and side dress 18kg/ac (45 kg/ha).|
|TURF GRASS||Greens, tees and fairways: 10kg/1000 ft2 (10kg/100m2 ). Apply every three months.|
|HYDROSEEDING||Broadcasted: 180 – 270 kg/ac (450-675 kgs/ha).|
|HORTICULTURE||Mix 2-5% of AGRO Humalite to total soil potting mix or 1% of total soil when applied with seed.|