JINDAL NASIK RED ONION SEEDS (N-53)
- Jindal Nasik Red seeds are one of the oldest variety seeds.
- Good yielding hybrid.
- SHAPE/ SIZE: Bulbs are medium red and flat oval in shape.
- MATURITY: Maturity 110-125 days.
- HARVESTING: Stop irrigation two weeks before harvest. After harvest keep the bulbs in the field for curing for 5- 6 days along with tops. Cover the bulbs to avoid sun scalding. After proper drying remove roots and neck, don't cut the neck close to bulb.
- SUITABLE REGION/ SEASON: Sowing round the year.
- Deep ploughing of main followed by a 1-2 harrowing. Add 7-8 tones per acre well decomposed FYM followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Apply basal dose of Fertilizer at the time of transplanting
- Irrigate the field and transplant the seedlings.
- Apply basal dose at the time of planting: 30:30:30 NPK Kg / acre
- Apply top dressing 20 days after planting: 25:25:25 NPK Kg / acre
- Apply top dressing 45-50 days after planting: 00:00:25 NPK Kg / acre
- Apply Sulphur ( Bensulf) in soil 40-50 days after transplanting: 10-15 kg / acre
NOTE: Fertlizer Application depends or varies with the practice followed and soil fertility.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet