Spiromesifen 22.9% SC
- Oberon Insecticide is a novel foliar contact insecticide/acaricide belonging to the chemical class of ketoenols. Oberon has worldwide wide recognizaation for the control of mites and whitefly on vegetables, fruits, cotton and tea.
- The product is active against all the developmental stages of mites and whiteflies resulting in long-lasting control. Oberon is safe on beneficial insects and with its new mode of action offers excellent management of resistant whiteflies and mites.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- The lack of cross-resistance to commercial products makes spiromesifen a valuable tool for mite and whitefly resistance management.
- Specialized miticide, with an additional feature of whitefly control.
- Excellent persistence in activity against all developmental stages (especially eggs and nymphs) of whiteflies and mites.
- It also reduces female fecundity and enhances egg sterilizatio The trans-ovarian effect results in un-hatched eggs.
- Relatively safe to the environment- Best fit in IPM programme.
UsageMODE OF ACTION
- It has a new mode of action inhibiting lipid biosynthesis. The biological activity of tetronic acids correlates with inhibition of lipogenesis especially triglycerides and free fatty acids.
- Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 23.
|Crop||Target pest||Dosage/Acre Formulation (ml)||Dilution in water (L) Per Acre||Waiting Period (PHI) in Days|
|Brinjal||Red Spider Mite||160 ml||200 lit||5 days|
|Apple||European Red Mite, Red Spider Mite||60 ml||200 lit||30 days|
|Chilli||Yellow Mite||100-160 ml||200 lit||7 days|
|Tea||Red Spider Mite||200 ml||200 lit||7 days|
|Okra||Red Spider Mite||160-200 ml||200 lit||3 days|
|Tomato||White Fly, Mite||250 ml||200 lit||3 days|
|Cotton||White Fly, Mite||240 ml||200 lit||10 days|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet