Technical Specification: Chloropyriphos 500g/ltr + Cypermethrin 50 gm/ltr
- Nurelle D is a broad-spectrum insecticide with contact and Stomach mode of action.
- Nurelle D has quick Knowdown action against targeted pest.
- Nurelle D is a combination of Organophosphate and Synthetic Pyrethroid.
- Nurelle D affects both axonic and synaptic transmission of nerve impulses in insect nervous system.
- Nurelle D is effective in controlling both lepidopteran and sucking pest.
Common Name of the Pest
Aphid, Jassid, Thrips, Whitefly, American Bollworm, Spotted bollworm, Pink bollworm, Spodoptera litura
Stem borer and Leaf folder
Pack Sizes Available: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L