NETAFIM FLEXNET SUBMAIN PIPE FXN 2" 1/2" CONN 1.20M 50M IND
NETAFIM IRRIGATION INDIA PVT. LTD
- FlexNet pipes were designed to answer farmers' demand for pipes that are easy to move, install and store. A pipe with a strength that will guarantee a lasting life on the field, without the worry of leakage, snaking or kinking. The ultimate value addition to your irrigation needs.
- FlexNet Farming Simplified
- A wide range to choose.
- The ultimate value addition to your irrigation needs.
- Made In Israel
- High quality polypropylene material.
- Thermostatic and collapsible in nature.
- Can be safely driven over by most farm equipment when non-pressurized.
- Unique weaving pattern increases long term performance.
- Anti blistering layer.
- leak free connectors with pre assemble outlets
- Outlets: Integral Welded 1/2” Female threaded.
- Outlet Spacing:1.2 m.
- Black Stripe for identification
- Patented Interwoven technology
- UV and Chemical Resistant
- Leak free connectors outlet Integral welded 1/2” female threaded
- Pre-assembled outlets for dripline connection
- Outlet Spacing: 1.2 m
- Light weight and durable
- Can be safely driven over by most farm equipment when non-pressurized
- Maximum working pressure 2.5 bar
- Wall thickness 0.75 MM
- Available in multiple sizes and dimensions.
|FLEXNET SUBMAIN PIPE||wall thickness (MM)||Max. Working pressure (bar)|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet