Mode Of Action
- Trichoderma harzianum, found in the active ingredient Nemastin, is a fungus known for its dual abilities.
- It can parasitize and manage nematode infestations and fungal pathogens infecting roots.
- The secretion of enzymes like chitinase and protease, along with the parasitization of nematode eggs, juveniles, or fungal hyphae, contributes significantly to its effectiveness in controlling pests and pathogens.
- Trichoderma harzianum is highly skilled at colonizing root surfaces and the rhizosphere. It can safeguard plants by preventing pathogen colonization through competitive exclusion when applied during sowing.
- Banana, Okra, Tomato, Brinjal, Carrot, Gerbera, Carnation, Papaya and Citrus.
Dosage (per liter and per acre)
- Drenching- 2kg/acre, Spray- 5gm/lit
Click Here For More Bio Nematicides