V-45S42 MUSTARD ( सरसों )
Pioneer ® 45S42 is a high yielding hybrid. It has got bold grains & high pod density. It performs consistantly across management & soil condition.
Land preparation & Sowing:
- Prepare the land by 2-3 ploughing with Disc harrow or country plough to a “Fine tilth” and pass a cultivator to remove the plant debris. The soil particles size should be like seed size.
- Sowing at optimum soil moisture depth & soil temperature
Spacing, Planting depth, Seed Rate & Plant Population:
- Sowing at a depth of 3-5 cms adjust the depth based on the soil moisture
- Hybrids are to be planted in rows with 45 cms ( Rows) and 10 cms (P - P)
- Seed rate is 1 Kg / Acre. Use equal quantity of filler material like saw dust or fine Vermicompost or FYM to get uniform distribution of seed
- Use higher seed rate in case of poor sandy loams and other problem soils where plant loss is more
- Apply about 10 cart loads of well decomposed FYM per acre at the time of last ploughing.
General fertilizer recommendation/acre
|Time of application||Urea||DAP||SSP||MOP|
|At the time of sowing||25||50||150||40|
|25 – 30 DAS||45||-||-||-|
Toll Free Number
Pioneer Paramarsh (Advice) is a 24x7 national toll free farmer helpline (+91 1800 103 9799). This initiative is a reflection of DuPont Pioneer’s Long Look philosophy of “giving helpful management suggestions to our customers to assist them in making the greatest possible profit from our products”. Through this helpline, DuPont Pioneer extends technical advisory, crop management tips and product solutions to farmers across India.
To reach out to DuPont Pioneer India representatives, the farmer needs to place a missed call and within four working hours, a call centre executive calls back to collect relevant details. Then the call centre executive shares the details to concerned representative. After analyzing the information, the DuPont Pioneer representative contacts the concerned farmer to provide relevant resolution. The call center currently supports 6 Indian languages.