Crop: All types of crops
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application
- For liquid based: 1 litre / acre
- For Carrier based (Granular – Powder): 8 kg / acre
- Seeds Treatment: Mix 200 ml or 1 to 2 kg of TRISHUL with Rice Ganji (1:1) to make a thick slurry. The seeds required for an acre of land should be coated with the slurry and shade dry the seeds for 30 mins before sowing
- Soil Application for Nursery: Mix 250 ml or 1 to 2 kg Multiplex TRISHUL with 50 kg dried farmyard manure/ Multiplex Annapurna and apply for nursery of one acre.
- Soil Application Main Field: Mix 1 litre or 4 to 5kg Multiplex TRISHUL with 100 kg dried farmyard manure/ Multiplex Annapurna and broadcast to one acre.
- Drenching through drip irrigation: Mix 1 litre of TRISHUL in 200 litre of water and drench one acre of land through drip irrigation.
Mode Of Action : The major function of VAM is their ability to exchange nutrients between their surroundings and their host plant. With the increase in root surface area and the protection they offer to the plant’s roots, the fungus can acquire a lot of nutrients for its host. This symbiotic association enables plants for better utilization of nutrients mainly phosphorus.
Precautions : Do not mix it with any Fungicides, Bactericides and Chemicals.
Click Here For More Bio Fertilizers