Mode Of Action
- Nalpak delivers a triple mode of action in enhancing NPK content in the soil. A. choococcum fixes atmospheric nitrogen into the soil, B. megaterium makes available phosphorus by solubilizing complex Phosphates present in the soil and F. aurentia helps to mobilize unused potash in the soil for the ready use of plants.
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application
- For liquid based: 2 litres/ acre | For Carrier based: 5 kg/ acre
- Seeds Treatment: Mix 100ml/ 500 gm NALPAK in 500 ml rice starch (ganji)/500 ml jaggery syrup and treat seeds required for one acre.
- Keep the treated seeds for shade drying for an hour before sowing
- Seedling Root Dip: Mix 250 ml NALPAK in 50 liter water and dip the roots of seedlings for 10 to 20 min. before sowing.
- Nursery: Mix 1kg or 200 ml NALPAK with 10 kg dried farmyard manure/ Multiplex Annapurna and apply for nursery which has seedlings for one acre.
- Main Field/ Soil Application: 5 kg / 2 litres of NALPAK mix with 100 kg dried farmyard manure/Multiplex Annapurna then broadcast to 1 acre of land
- Drip Irrigation: Mix 2 litres NALPAK in 200 liter water and irrigate through drip for 1 acre.
- NALPAK should not be mixed with insecticide, fungicide or weedicide.
Click here for all Crop Nutrition products