MELODY DUO FUNGICIDE
Iprovalicarb + Propineb 6675 WP (5.5% +61.25% w/w)
Melody Duo is a modern fungicide containing the two active ingredients Iprovalicarb and Propineb. It provides excellent control of a broad range of fungal species from Oomcytes class (e. g.Plasmosporaviticola, Phytophthora spp., Pseudoperonospora spp., Peronospora spp.) with high plant compatibility. The major crops in which Melody duo can be effectively used are those in which Downy mildew and Late blight are economically damaging viz. grapes and potato.
Mode of Action :
Iprovalicarb is a protective, curative and antisporulant fungicide with translaminar and acropetal mode of action. It gets distributed evenly in plants. It is an inhibitor of phospholipid biosynthesis and cell wall synthesis. Propineb is a non-specific, multi-site fungicide with protective action against germinating conidia. It works as a good curative and anti-sporulant on disease causing pathogens.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No.Iprovalicarb 40; Propineb M 3
- Very effective against Downy mildew in Grapes and Late blight in Potato
- Melody duo is highly efficient – antisporulant, protective and eradicative in action
- Good protection of young developing leaves and shoots
- Melody duo improves quality and disease free produce at harvest
- Better resistance management, because of synergistic combination of two active ingredients
Recommendations for Use:
Potato: Give first spray as soon as late blight symptoms appear on the leaves and one or two sprays more depending on the disease intensity
Grape: Give the first spray at 3-4 leaf stage (15 days after pruning) followed by 1-2 more sprays at 10-12 days interval based on the intensity of the disease