MELODY DUO FUNGICIDE
Technical Content: Iprovalicarb + Propineb 6675 WP (5.5% +61.25% w/w)
- Melody Duo is a modern fungicide containing the two active ingredients Iprovalicarb and Propineb.
- It provides excellent control of a broad range of fungal species from Oomcytes class (e. g.Plasmosporaviticola, Phytophthora spp., Pseudoperonospora spp., Peronospora spp.) with high plant compatibility.
- The major crops in which Melody duo can be effectively used are those in which Downy mildew and Late blight are economically damaging viz. grapes and potato.
Mode of Action :
Iprovalicarb is a protective, curative and antisporulant fungicide with translaminar and acropetal mode of action. It gets distributed evenly in plants. It is an inhibitor of phospholipid biosynthesis and cell wall synthesis. Propineb is a non-specific, multi-site fungicide with protective action against germinating conidia. It works as a good curative and anti-sporulant on disease causing pathogens.
- Very effective against Downy mildew in Grapes and Late blight in Potato
- Melody duo is highly efficient – antisporulant, protective and eradicative in action
- Good protection of young developing leaves and shoots
- Melody duo improves quality and disease free produce at harvest
- Better resistance management, because of synergistic combination of two active ingredients
Recommendations for Use:
Potato: Give first spray as soon as late blight symptoms appear on the leaves and one or two sprays more depending on the disease intensity
Grape: Give the first spray at 3-4 leaf stage (15 days after pruning) followed by 1-2 more sprays at 10-12 days interval based on the intensity of the disease
Dosage: 1.5 gm/ltr