BARRIX MAGIC STICKER CHROMATIC TRAP YELLOW SHEET
- An integrated pest management (IPM) tool, the traps are effective in mass trapping when used in recommended quantities. It is an educative tool, the traps are an eco-friendly alternative which helps in sustained organic cultivation.
- The bright yellow traps appear like fresh green foliage to the pests and are specially effective proactive measure against identified sucking pest of high risk.
- Colour frequency of the trap (wavelength between 500nm and 600nm) has been selected after testing for maximum target pest attraction. A single trap is effective for 735 sq ft area; traps 7333 insects within 15 days of exposure.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Double side gumming, extra large surface
- Water proof
- Resistant to high temperature (up to 600 C)
- Attracts pests from long distance
- One inch square grid lines for easy counting of fly pests
- Cost effective
- Easy to install
- Time saving
- Labour saving
- Effective control
- Improved crop quality
- Increased yield
- Reduce MRLs (maximum residue level)
- Improved export opportunities
- INSECTS/ DISEASES - Aphids, Brown plant hopper, Cabbage root fly, Cabbage white butterfly, Capsids, Cucumber beetles, Diamondback moth, Flea beetles, Frog hoppers, Fungus gnats, Jassids, Leaf hoppers, Leaf miners, Midges, Onion fly, Sciarides, Shore flies, Stink bug , Tea mosquito bug.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Where to use:
How to use
Insert a stick through the slots in the sheets
Place the traps just above the plant foliage in low crops and in taller crops, 5ft above the ground level
In greenhouses, additionally use near vents and doors for better monitoring
How many to Use
Use 10 sheets per acre or 25 sheets per hectare from vegetative stage to harvesting stage.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet