LEUCIN-BRINJAL LURE (LEUCINODES ORBONALIS)
- Brinjal Pheromone Lure / Leucinodes orbonalis Pheromone Lure
- Brinjal Pheromone Lure For Brinjal Fruit & Shoot Borer
Host Crop: Brinjal
Pest Identification :
Brinjal Fruit And Shoot Borer (BFSB) is a very dangerous pest of brinjal .It not only reduce the yield bay making holes in shoot as well as in fruits bust also reduces the aesthetic value of the frits so loss get doubled .It is a monophagous pest feeds only a brinjal. The normal control measure like spraying of pesticide does not solve the problem instead making the endowment polluted, ecological disturbance and vegetables poisoning.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lures are species specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life