Lesenta has two active ingredients, viz; having dual mode of action. It has been proven to offer low dose and highly effective controls against a chronic problem which farmers are facing for many years.
- Imidacloprid 40% + Fipronil 40% w/w WG (80 WG)
- Best suited for white grub control
- Combination of two modes of chemistry gives dual action against pests ( systemic & ingestion/contact)
- Longer persistence with excellent control
- Lesenta has shown demonstrable plant growth enhance effect which will lead to better yield.
- Dual PGE leads to better root growth, greener plants better yield.
Mode of Action :
Antagonist to the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor in the central nervous system, Imidacloprid disturbs the proper signal transmission system leading to excitation of nerve cell and consequently a disorder of the nervous system leading finally to the death of the treated insect.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 4A
Fipronil primarily acts as an ingestion toxicant with some complimentary contact action and acts by interfering in nerve impulse transmission.
Target crops and Pests:
- Sugarcane: White grubs- To the roots may be be through drenching, Coating to wet sand and applying to the sugarcane soil by broadcasting.
NOTE: PRODUCT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO USE ON ANY CROPS OTHER THAN SUGARCANE AND THE WAITING PERIOD TO CONSUME SUGARCANE PRODUCE IS MINIMUM ABOUT 300 DAYS.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet