Ema5 insecticide Contains Emamectin Benzoate 5 % SG is a multipurpose world-renowned soluble granular insecticide, effective by its contact and stomach poison action. It is a modern insecticide of the Avermectin group
- It is rapidly absorbed into the foliage.
- EMA5 insecticide has good translaminar action thus controls the caterpillars present on the lower surface of the leaves.
- EMA5 insecticide is almost compatible with other chemical insecticides.
- It is a good larvicide having an anti-feedent effect.
- Quick action: The caterpillars stop feeding to crops just after ingestion. Larvae die within 2-4 days of the ingestion. It has a good rain-fastness of 4 hours. It is a naturally derived insecticide thus does not harm most of the beneficial insects.
- It is suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system. It is almost compatible with other insecticides.
- Katyayani Ema5 insecticide modern quick action pest control solution is widely used for the control of in Cabbage Deal Larvicide and insecticide pesticide for Agricultural Use Home Garden terrace Kitchen Garden, Nursery, etc detailed Dosage and details given along the product.
Mode of Action:
- EMA5 insecticide is a non-systemic insecticide which penetrates leaf tissues by trans-laminar movement.
- Special Features: EMA5 insecticide belongs to naturally occurring evermectin group of insecticide is good for controlling Lepidoptera such as bollworms in cotton and fruit and shoot borers in okra.
- Cotton, Okra, Cabbage, Chili, Tomato, Soybean, Tobacco, Black, Red, Green gram.
Target Insects / Pests:
- Bollworm pink Bollworm , American bollworm, Pod Borer , Fruit Borer, Shoot borer, Tomato, Chili, Okra, Soybean, Caterpillar, Tobacco, Caterpillar, DBM.
Mode of Application:
- Spray recommended doses as and when pests appear on the crop. Take a small quantity of clean water and required quantity of EMA5. Stir the solution with a stick or rod and mix in remaining amount of clean water.
- It has both contact and stomach action, thus giving effective control of caterpillars.
- Cotton: 76-88 gm/acre, Okra: 54-68gm /acre; Cabbage: 60-80 gm/acre; Chili, Brinjal, Tea: 80 gm/acre; Red gram, Chickpea. Grapes, 88gm/acre
Domestic Use take 1 Gram of EMA5 per 1 Liter of Water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet