KATYAYANI ALPHA NAPHTHYL ACETIC ACID (PLANT GROWTH REGULATOR)
- Katyayani NAA – Alpha Naphthyl Acetic Acid 4.5% SL is an active ingredient plant growth regulator used for the purpose of inducing flowering , preventing shedding of flower buds and unripe fruits. It helps in enlarging fruit size, increasing and improving the quality and yield of fruits.
- Kathyayini Alpha plant growth regulator is widely used for Pineapple , Tomato , Chilies , Mango , Grapes , Cotton Prevents natural shedding of squares , bolls in cotton , flowers in vegetables and fruits like mango.it Reduces pre harvest berry drop in grapes. Increases fruit size in pineapple and grapes.
- Katyayani Alpha is an aqueous solution that induces flowering & prevents fall of unripe fruits and shedding of buds. It enlarges Size / quality / yield of Pineapple fruits.
- Katyayani Alpha solution is recommended for Domestic Purposes Like Home garden , nursery kitchen terrace garden & for agricultural Purposes.
- Katyayani NAA Should be used 1 – 1.5 ml in 4.5 Liter of water. For Domestic Purposes use : 5 ml in 15 Liter water. Detailed Instruction to use is given with the product.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet