Technical Name: CARTAP HYDROCHLORIDE 4% GR
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC INSECTICIDE WITH STOMACH AND CONTACT ACTION
- KATSU belongs to Nereistoxin analogue chemical group.
- KATSU is recommended on Paddy on Leaf folder, Stem borer & Whorl maggot.
- KATSU controls sucking and biting insects by stomach and contact action. It controls the hidden caterpillars like Stem borer and leaf folder due to its strong systemic action.
- KATSU is applied at early stages of the crop.
- KATSU has longer persistent efficacy.
Features and USP:
- KATSU is highly cost effective for Paddy pest and so far no resistance is reported against it.
- KATSU is having long persistence in irrigated paddy field.
- KATSU is safe for mammals and predators.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Paddy||Stem borer||7.5||-||3 applications at 15 days Interval from 10 days after transplanting|
|Paddy||Leaf folder||7.5-10||-||3 applications at 15 days Interval from 10 days after transplanting|
|Paddy||Whorl maggot||7.5-10||-||3 applications at 15 days Interval from 10 days after transplanting|