JEEVANT-K Potassium Solubilizing Bacteria Fertilizer
- It is a microbial consortia product in liquid form.
- It contains:
- Potash Mobilizing Bacteria
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Increase utilization of fixed potash.
- Improves water use efficiency.
- Safe, non-toxic to humans, plants, animals and environment.
- Improve physical and chemical properties of soil with aeration as per organic certification body criteria
- Reduce disease infestation to some extent.
- Cost saving and reduce dosage per acre of potash fertilizer for conventional farming also.
- Soil application - Mix 1 Ltr. per acre in 50 kg. of well decomposed FYM/compost/Vermicompost or soil of the Field Broadcast at the time of field preparation and in the standing crop twice in the cropping season.
- Drip irrigations/Through Drenching -Mix 1 Ltr. Bio - K(Jeevant-K) per acre in 150 Litre of water and apply in the field through drip irrigation or drenching
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet