JAYA CHINESE CABBAGE
- The plant is medium large with deep green and curled leaves.
- It has some tolerance for soft rot and downy mildew.
- This hybrid is medium early, is about 75 to 85 days from sowing to harvesting.
- The heads are awl – shaped inverted, compact and firm to be excellent quality.
- It weighs 1.4 to 1.7 kg. Suitable to be planted from 18 to 25 degrees Celsius in warm weather conditions.
- It will bolt in cool weather conditions (below 15 degree Celsius), and will not form head in high temperature conditions (above 30 degree Celsius).
- Season - Kharif, Rabi