IRIS HYBRID VEGETABLE SEEDS RED CAPSICUM
- Light- Partial Light (Summers), Full Light (Winters)
- Watering- Alternate (Winters), Everyday (Summers)
- Where to grow- Terrace or Outdoors
- Time till harvest- 10-11 Weeks
- Seasonal Information- All Seasons
- Red capsicum, also known as red bell pepper or sweet pepper (Capsicum annual), is becoming popular in urban India.
- It can be stuffed and cooked or sliced in salads. Red capsicum plants require more care and attention than most other vegetable crops to get proper yield.
- The plant needs daily 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight when grown in winter
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet