INDOFIL SPRINT FUNGICIDE
Technical Content: Mancozeb 50% + Carbendazim 25% WS
- Sprint is a mixture fungicide belonging to Ethelene bis-dithiocarbamate and benzimidazole chemistry for the control of seed and early soil borne diseases of crops caused by Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes, Imperfect fungi and Oomycetes group of fungi. Phytotonic activity has been reported with Sprint.
Mode Of Action:
- Mixture partner Mancozeb is a contact action and preventive fungicide with multisite mode of action. It remains on the seed surface in treated seeds. It is fungitoxic when exposed to air, converted into isothiocynate, which inactivates the sulphahydral group of enzymes in fungi, causing disturbance in fungal enzyme functioning
- Other mixture partner Carbendazim is systemic in action acts as preventive and curative. It acts by disrupting the spindle formation during cell division in fungi.
- Broad-spectrum contact and systemic fungicide specially formulated for the control of seed and early soil borne diseases
- Helps in early, uniform and healthy germination
- Improves the Seed germination and crop stand. Supplies ‘Mn’ and ‘Zn’ nutrition to the plants
- Forms a uniform coating / layer around the seed surface and prevents fungal infection / kills the fungus
Crop & Dosage: Potato, Ground nut.
Diseases controlled: Collar rot, Dry root rot, Tikka Black scurf, Late Blight.
Dosage: 2.5 to 3 gm/ltr