Technical Name: CHLORPYRIFOS 50% EC
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND STOMACH ACTION INSECTICIDE
- HIBIKI belongs to an organophosphorus chemical group.
- HIBIKI is recommended on a wide range of crops for control of the various pest.
- HIBIKI has quick knockdown action having longer persistence on leaves and specifically effective on most of the larva and Termites.
- HIBIKI is highly cost-effective broad-spectrum insecticide with contact and stomach action.
Features and USP:
- HIBIKI technical chlorpyrifos is used from last several decades but no resistance is reported and has good compatibility with most commonly used pesticides.
- HIBIKI can be used with other modes of action pesticides under IPM strategy.
- HIBIKI controls sucking, chewing, biting and boring insects in various crops.
- HIBIKI is also used for the management of soil insects because of longer residual action.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|RICE||Stem borer, Leaf folder,||300-320||200-240||15|