SHAMROCK HEXA GOLD FUNGICIDE
SHAMROCK OVERSEAS LIMITED
- Hexaconazole 5% Sc is a systemetic fungicide used for the control of powdery mildew of mango & Grapes and Sheath blight of Rice.
- Hexaconazole 5%SC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- It is Protective, curative and eradicant in action. It is strong antisporulant and translaminar action. Broad-spectrum fungicide.
- It is quickly absorbed and translocated within the leaf and plant system resulting in quick and effective disease control.
- CROPS - Paddy, Grapes, Mango
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Tikka on leaf, powdery on leaf, dots on leaf.
- MODE OF ACTION - Broad spectrum, systemic with protective and curative action.
- DOSAGE - 200ml per acre ( as required – depending on the size of the tree/plant).
|Crop||Disease Name||Dosage/ha||Waiting period from last application to harvest(in days)|
|A.I.(g)||Formulation (g/ml)/%||Dilution in water(L)|
|Mango||Powdery mildew||0.01% (10g/100lt water)||0.2% or (200ml/100lt. water)||As required depending on size of tree and plant protection Equipment used||27|
|Rice||Sheath blight||0.01% (10g/100lt water)||0.2% or (200ml/100lt. water)||As required depending on size of tree and plant protection equipment used||40|
|Grapes||Powdery mildew||25-50 gm||500-1000||500||14|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet