GROMOR 20-20-0-13 CONVENTIONAL FERTILIZER
- GROMOR 20-20-0-13 is Ammonium Phosphate Sulphate containing Nitrogen and Phosphate in 1:1 ratio.
- It contains 20% Nitrogen. Of this 90% of Nitrogen is present in Ammonical form and the rest in Amide form. However, the entire Nitrogen is available to crops in Ammonical form.
- It contains 20% Phosphate, 85% of which is present in water-soluble form and is effectively and easily available to crops.
- It contains 15% Sulphur which is the 4th major nutrient after NPK. Sulphur response in many crops has been reported very encouraging and application of GROMOR 20-20-0-13 will supplement the Sulphur requirement of crops.
- It is granular in nature and can be easily applied by broadcasting, placement or drilling.
- Hygroscopic nature is much less and it is suitable to a variety of soils and crops.
- It is an excellent fertilizer for all crops grown in Sulphur deficient soils and is highly suitable for Sulphur loving crops such as Oilseeds.