GODIWA SUPER FUNGICIDE
MODE OF ACTION - It’s a dual systemic fungicide which inhibits spore germination at the early stage of fungal development. Thus, it protects the crop against invasion by fungal pathogens. It’s taken up by the plants and acts on the fungal pathogen during penetration and haustoria formation. Thus, it stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in the cell membrane.
- Godiwa Super is a new generation combination fungicide containing Azoxystrobin 18.2% W/W & Difenoconazole 11.4% W/W SC. It’s a dual systemic broad-spectrum fungicide with protective and curative action. It offers not only disease control but also improves crop health, quality and yield of a crop.
- Azoxystrobin 18.2% + Difenoconazole 11.4% SC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Synergy of two advanced chemistry and have multisite action.
- Dual mode of action, hence effective and provides longer duration control on diseases.
- It’s an excellent tool for resistance management.
- Translaminar and acropetal movement help in quicker and even dispersion in plant system.
- More photosynthesis and healthy crop.
|CROPS||TARGET PEST/ DISEASE||DOSE PER ACRE|
|paddy||Sheath blight, Blast||200 ml|
|Tomato||Early blight, Late blight||200 ml|
|Chilli||Anthracnose, Powdery Mildew||200 ml|
|Maize||Blight, Downey Mildew||200 ml|
|Wheat||Powdery Mildew, Rust||200 ml|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet