Tips for Growing Cauliflower:
- Soil : Well drained medium loam and /or sandy loam soils are suitable.
- Sowing time : As per the regional practices and timings.
- Optimum temp. for germination : 25 - 300C
- Transplanting : 25-30 days after sowing.
- Spacing : Row to Row : 60 cm, Plant to Plant : 45 cm
- Seed rate : 100 - 120 gm / acre.
Preparation of Main field:
- Deep ploughing and harrowing.
- Add well decomposed FYM 7-8 tones per acre followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Open the ridges and furrowsat required spacing.
- Apply basal dose of chemical fertilizer before transplanting.
- Irrigate the field one day before transplanting, make a hole at a required spacing to plant seedling.
- Transplanting should be done late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be given for better and quick establishment.
Click Here For More Cauliflower Seeds