GASSIN PIERRE GREEN LABEL MAGNESIUM
Green Label Magnesium is completely available and absorbed by the leaf surface or the root system because of the natural complexing properties of its phenolic acid chelating complex.
Technical Content: (Mg) 4%, (S) 5%
Features & Benefits of Green Label Mg:
- It is a foliar or soil applied micronutrient and is non phytotoxic when used as directed.
- Green label Magnesium is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. It is an excellent acidification agent for lowering high pH in spray tank water to decrease the alkaline hydrolysis of most pesticides.
- Green label Magnesium is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray chemicals.
- Green label Magnesium is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrients.
- Mango, Grapes, Banana, Water Melon, Potatoes, Onions, Turnips, Cabbage, Lettuce, Carrots, Tomato, Rice, Pulses, Oilseeds, Wheat.
- Ornamental & Aquatic plants.
- Vegetables – 0.5L- 0.75L/ Ha
- Fruits – 1-1.5L/Ha
- Field Crops – 1L/Ha
- Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing the spray-mist. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet