GALWAY G-BIO HUMIC (BIO STIMULANT)
- Plant Growth Promoter/Regulator
- Increases metabolic activities
- Increases availability of nutrients
- Increases power to absorb nutrition from soils
Humic acid is known as a naturally stimulant for the development of plants. It soaks the soil, so that the roots can be developed at a fast pace. This stimulates the process of photosynthesis, which gives a greener plants and increase the branches. It develops tertiary roots of the plant so that the absorption of nutrients from the soil is high. It increases the productivity of the plant.
- Treatment of Soil - Mix 100ml Concentrated G-Bio Humic with 100 kg cow dung fertilizer, grazing Soil or Vermi compost in (1/2) Half acre and spread in the roots of plants.
- Spray - Mix 100ml Concentrated G-Biomo Humic in 150 litre of water and spray in (1/2) Half acre, in the roots of plants.