GAIAGEN PHEROMONE LURE FOR MELON FLY (Bactocera cucurbitae)
Gaiagen Technologies Private Limited
- Melon Fly Lure. Pesticide-Free Protection. Approved for Organic Farming.
- Melon flies are found in over 40 countries and infest over 70 host plants. Their ability to severely damage a wide range of gourds, gherkins, cucumbers, and melons makes them one of the most damaging pest species in India. Manage them with Gaiagen’s Melon Fly Lure.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- IMO Certified; 100% organic product safe for use in organic farming.
- Non toxic and environmental friendly.
- Affordable, easy installation and manageable.
- Traps designed to protect from rain and sun.
- Pest specific pheromone attracts only target specific species.
- Safe for beneficial insects.
- Field viability: 60days
- Shelf life of 1 year
- Recommended for use in Cucurbitaceous crops like Gherkins, Pumpkins, Watermelons, Bitter gourds, Snake Gourd, Bottle gourds, etc.
- Melon fly
MODE OF ACTION
- 4-6 traps recommended for one acre, uniformly distributed across the field. Recommended to be used with Fly Traps for best results.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet