AMRUTH FRUIT GROW (GROWTH PROMOTER)
5% Discount on Prepaid Orders.
- AMRUTH FMC consists of plant promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash and Zinc mobilization.
- AMRUTH FMC is enriched with essential nutrients and readily available protein media.
- AMRUTH FMC consists of Azospirillium Sp, Azotobacter Sp and Rhizobium Sp capable of improving nutrients availability in soil, plant nutrient uptake and assimilation as well as supporting nitrogen cycling at the level of 20-40 kg per hectare and make it available to the plants.
- Phosphorous level of 10-15 kg/hectare and Potash level of 30-50 kg/hectare and make it available to the plants.
- AMRUTH FMC improves soil fertility and increases in crop yield.
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
METHOD OF NAPPLICATION:
- Seed treatment:- Mix 100 ml of AMRUTH FMC in 1 liters of water treat the seeds with solution, after drying seeds under shade sow the seeds.
- Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH FMC for 1-acre through drip / venture.
- Mix 5 liter of AMRUTH FMC in 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave for four days with regular stirring then apply prepared consortia to the field.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet