EXCEL MERA 71 HERBICIDE
Technical Name: Ammonium salt of Glyphosate 71% SG
- Excel Mera 71 is a systemic, broad spectrum, non-selective, post-emergent, herbicide. Excel Mera 71 gives complete and speedy control of hard to kill annual and perennial weeds.
Mode of Action:
- Excel Mera 71 is absorbed on foliage application through green plant parts and is translocated rapidly throughout the plant to roots and storage organs. Excel Mera 71 activity is by blocking the activity of the enzyme enolpyruvyl-shikimate-3-phosphate synthase (EPSPS) causing deficiency in aromatic amino acids: phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan leading to plant death by starvation.
- Quicker & Higher absorption.
- Faster kill as compared to IPA salt.
- Higher loading (a.i.) per liter.
- Better control of Broad leaf and hard to kill weeds.
- Better rain fastness.
- Cost-effective weed management.
- Convenient to recommend, use and handle.
|CROP||NAME OF THE WEEDS||DOSAGE/HA|
|Tea and Non-Crop area||Acalypha indica, Ageratum conyzoides, Cychorium intybus, Digera arvensis, Cynondon dactylon, Cyperus rotundus, Digitaria sanguinalis, Eragrostis spp.,Ipomea digitata, Paspalum conjugatum, Sida acuta||3.0|
Dosage: 6-7 gm/L of water or 1 kg per acre in 150-160 liter of water per acre