EMESTO PRIME FUNGICIDE
- Emesto prime is a novel fungicide that supports potato farmers with seed treatment. It is active against number of seed and soil borne pathogens
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Excellent protection against potato black scurf
- Potato seeds germinate and emerge quickly out of the soil minimizing the time for black scurf to attack the emerging plant beneath the soil.
- Formation of stronger plants with higher vitality gives enhanced crop establishment leading to more marketable yield.
- Outstanding disease control results in perfect skin finish and optimum size & shape of potatoes of better quality.
- CROPS - Potato.
- INSECTS/ DISEASE - Black Scruf (Rhizoctonia solani).
- MODE OF ACTION - Penflufen is a new pyrazole carboxamide fungicide that works through inhibition of succinate dehydrogenase (SDHI fungicide). Penflufen evenly distributes all over the tuber and in the soil around the tubers where it protects young sprouts and growing daughter tubers. It is a systemic xylem mobile fungicide and is formulated as a flowable concentrate for seed treatment.
- DOSAGE - 100 ml for 964 kg of potato tubers. (Seed treatment)
Before application :
- Read the label and leaflet for dose rates and procedure of treatment.
- Ensure adequate personal protective equipment
- Seed treatment equipment must be regularly checked and calibrated to ensure accurate and safe application
After application :
- Treated seed should be dried before bagging
- Treated seed should be suitable labeled mentioning the dose and date of treatment.
- Treated seed should be transported in a responsible way, so that the seed is not spilled.
- Plant Protection Equipment must be cleaned separately.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet