Dr. Soil Bijopachar Bio Fertilizer
Dr.soil (Bijopachar) Azospirillum is an associative symbiotic Nitrogen fixing bacterium, has higher Nitrogen fixating potential. It enhances the productivity of the soil by fixing atmospheric Nitrogen into the soil. This product is very good for Non-leguminous crops like Paddy, Jowar, Mize, Ragi, Turmeric, Ginger, and Cardamom.
- Increases sprouting / germination of seeds.
- It produces plant growth promoting substances and quality.
- Increases the crop yield.
Method of Application :
- As Seed Treatment : Mix Dr. Soil Bijopachar with required quantity of seeds & Dry in a Shady Place (avoid drying at sun light) and do seeding.
- As Root Dipping : Mix 1 liter of Dr. Soil Bijopachar in 50 liters of water and dip the roots of seedlings before transplantation.
- Keep away from the children.
- If it goes into eyes, Wash With clean Water & take advise of Physician.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Store in dark & Cool Place
Click Here For More Bio Fertilizers