ANAND DR. BACTO’S AMPELO 4K AMPELOMYCES QUISQUALIS
Anand Agro Care
- Dr. Bacto’s Ampelo 4K has the fungus Ampelomyces quisqualis which is a naturally occurring hyper parasite bio-fungicide used for the control of powdery mildew disease. This parasitism reduces growth and may kill the mildew colony.
MODE OF ACTION:
- The biocontrol agent penetrates and invades the hyphae and conidiophores of pathogenic fungi. It grows inside the target pathogenic fungi causing degradation of its cell cytoplasm, leading to the collapse of hyphal strands and death of the pathogenic fungi.
- It is used for biological control of powdery mildew caused by several pathogenic species like Erysiphe spp., Oidium spp., Blumeria spp., Sphaerotheca spp., Leveillula spp, Microsphaera spp., Uncinula spp.
- For all crops
- Soil Application – 1-1.5 Kg per hectare;
- Foliar application – 1 gm per liter of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet