DOW AGRO SUCCESS | INSECTICIDE
- SUCCESS is naturalyte class of insect control
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Naturalite ingredient based with excellent control of diamond back moth
- Success is based on the active ingredient spinosad.
- Success is produced by the fermentation process of a soil actinomycete, Saccharopolyspora spinosa and possesses the effectiveness of conventional insecticide and the safety of biologicals.
- Success has an extremely favorable mammalian and non-target toxicology and environmental fate profile.
- It is registered for the control of diamond back moth, Plutella xylostella in cabbage and cauliflower.
- CROPS - CABBAGE, CAULIFLOWER
- INSECTS/ PESTS - Moth, Diamondback (Plutella xylostella)
- MODE OF ACTION - It act as acetylcholine receptor modulator by altering acetylcholine receptor site and by disrupting binding.
- DOSAGE - 600 - 700 ml per hectare
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet