DIVYA NMH3- MAIZE SEED
- Irrigation Schedule:
- It is advisable to follow N: P: K application at the rate of 48:24:20 per acre for best yields.
- All P & K and 1/3 of N should be applied as basal dose at the time of sowing.
- Balance Nitrogen can be applied in two split doses — first dose between 35-40 days and the second dose at the time of tassels emergence.
- Basal application of Zinc Sulphate at 10 kg/acre is also recommended.
- Application of organic manure/rotten compost/FYM at the rate of 8mt/acre is most ideal for increased yield.
- Regular irrigation should be given in Corn at an interval of 6-10 days depending upon soil and climate. Avoid excessive irrigation or water stagnation in the field up to 30 days.
The Critical Stages for Irrigation are as follows:
- Just after germination
- Knee height stage
- Pollination stage
- Grain development stages
Note: It is very essential to maintain moist conditions during pollination to grain filling stage for better disease tolerance and corn yield. Healthy crop can resist and delay the disease occurrence. In case if the soils are heavy, irrigation should be light & frequent. However adjust the number of irrigations based on environmental conditio