CURZATE FUNGICIDE (CYMOXANIL 8% + MANCOZED 64% WP)
- Curzate fungicide is an effective disease control product for numerous crops. It’s currently registered for commercial use in potato, tomato, grapes and cucumber.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Curzate fungicide (cymoxanil 8% + mancozeb 64%) fungicide, is a systemic and contact disease control solution for crop disease control in grape downy mildew and late blight of potato and tomato.
- With kickback action, Curzate fungicide Pro stops unseen infections, even when applied up to three days after infection, helping to prevent flare-ups and protect new foliage.
- It continues working for two to three days after application, helping to reduce spore viability and prevent new infection.
- Curzate is the only systemic fungicide to feature post-infection protection from late blight in the field. Post-infection activity is an integral part to a multi-level approach in controlling late blight.
- MODE OF ACTION -It forms a protective layer on leaves and other plant parts that prevents infection through contact activity. Inhibits formation of intercellular hyphae which stops the spread of pathogen inside the plant
- CROPS - Potato, Tomato, Cucumber, Citrus
- INSECTS/ DISEASES - Curzate M8 controls late blight of tomato and potato, downey mildew of grapes and cucumber, and citrus gummosis.
- DOSAGE -1500 gm per hectare using 500 litres of water. For Gummosis 250 gm per 100 litres of water (10 litre per tree)+ 25 gm pet 1 litre of linseed (50 ml linseed per tree)
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet