crop: All Crops
Mode Of Action: NISARGA, potential fungal bioagent can also suppress other pathogenic fungus by means of antibiosis (Suppression by means of secondary metabolites) and competition for nutrients. Nisarga secretes cellulase and chitinase enzymes which destroys the cell wall of the disease-causing pathogenic fungi or bacteria resulting in suppression of pathogenic load
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application
- For liquid based: 2 litres/ acre | For Carrier based: 5 kg/ acre
- Seed Treatment: Mix 20 gm/ 2 to 3 ml in 10ml of water to give proper coating on 1kg of seed.
- Soil Application: Mix 2 to 5 kg of Nisarga in 2 MT of FYM & broadcast over one acre before planting
- Nursery: 50 g/ Sq. Mt or mix 1 kg/ 1Ltr of Nisarga in100 liter of water and drench it in the nursery bed.
- Seedling Dipping: Mix 100g/ 10ml of Nisarga in one litre of water and dip the roots of seedling in the suspension for 10 to 15 min before transplanting.
- Drip Irrigation: Apply 1 to 2 Litre of Nisarga/ acre of land through drip irrigation.
- Frequency of Application: Two to three applications in vegetables and field crops and 4 to 5 applications in lawns/ landscape crops at 2 to 4 weeks interval are recommended.
Precautions : Applications of Nisarga at early stages is better to get better protection of the crop from disease incidences as beneficial Trichoderma will get sufficient time to get established in the soil.
Don’t mix with any fungicides and harsh chemicals while applying Nisarga.