BIOZOLIFE AMBER (GIBBERELLIC ACID 0.001 L)
AMBER is a metabolic enhancer that contains Gibberellic Acid 0.001%L which stimulates & regulate the plant growth.
- It increase plant growth and crop yield.
- It improves plant health and sustained productivity.
- It enhances photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
- It allows the production of bigger leaves and root system.
- It increases cell growth in stems, leaves and roots.
- It reduces flower and fruit dropping and enhances quality of produce.
- It stimulates flower, enlarge fruit and boost crop yields.
- It improves micronutrients and water uptake through root initiation and development.
- Improves establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
- AMBER can be used as a seed dormancy breaker.
- It delays ageing of leaves.
- AMBER provides essential nutritional support, activates the plant physiological and metabolic activities.
- It enhances synthesis of organic compounds that are useful for plant growth functioning.
- AMBER increase soil microbial activity and higher nutrient uptake.
- It helps to withstand stress conditions like drought, frost and attack of insects by improving immunity.
- AMBER is compatible with commonly used fertilizers and pesticides except Sulphur, copper fungicides and Bordeaux mixture.
- It should not be mixed with alkaline substances.
- Dosage : 500 ml / Acre
- Crops : It can be use in Rice, Sugarcane, Cotton, Groundnut, Banana, Cabbage, Cauliflower and Grapes.