SUN BIO HOCOSTOP (BIO INSECTICIDE ENTOMO PATHOGENIC NEMATODE)
Bio Hocostop contains beneficial nematodes (EPN – Entomo Pathogenic Nematodes) widely accepted as biocontrol agents of the larval stage of white grubs.
- The beneficial nematodes in Bio Hocostop seek out and kill all stages of harmful soil-dwelling insects.
- They can be used to control a broad range of soil-inhabiting insects and above-ground insects in their soil-inhabiting stage of life.
- Root grubs and termites which are major pests in sugarcane can be managed by using Bio Hocostopeffectively.
- Bio Hocostop provides chemical free long lasting control over white grubs.
- Highly safe to humans and environment. No residual effects, no groundwater contamination and are safe to pollinators.
Infective Juveniles (IJ) of Heterorhabditis indica @ 5.1 X 104 per gram in 1 % WP formulation.
Root Grubs (White Grubs), Weevils and Cut Worms.
Sugarcane, Arecanut, Maize, Paddy, Cardamom, Potato, Brinjal, Ginger, Turfgrass and Lawns.
1 – 2 kg HOCOSTOP per acre for all field crops including Sugarcane and 5 - 15 kg per acre for plantation crops.
- Drenching: Mix 10 g BIO HOCOSTOP in 1 litre of water and drench around the infected plants.
- Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix recommended dose in 200 kg of fine soil, sand or organic manure and apply near root zone of the crop.