BELT EXPERT INSECTICIDE
Flubendiamide 19.92% + Thiacloprid 19.92% w/w SC (480 SC)
Belt Expert, an innovative and highly effective crop protection product with the most modern chemistry. It sustainably controls and manages a broad spectrum of chewing and sucking pests from the early stage of the crop. Its unique safe formulation offers maximum protection and healthy, high-quality crops.
Mode of Action:
Muscular Dysfunction (FLB) and nervous system dysfunction (TCP) Flubendiamide acts as a Ryanodine Receptor disruptor of cellular calcium movement, important for muscle contractions. It causes lethargy, paralysis, rapid feeding cessation and death. Thiacloprid acts as an agonist on the postsynaptic nicotinic acetylcholine receptors of motor neurons in insects. This causes an over-stimulation of the nervous system, and ultimately kills the insect.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No.
Flubendiamide 28; Thiacloprid 4A
- Long-lasting protection: It provides excellent efficacy and long-lasting protection to the crop
- Broad-spectrum control: It is effective on most of the chewing and some sucking pests
- Immediate cessation of the pest feeding: It immediately stops pests from feeding on the crop, hence the crop damage stops immediately
- Dual-mode of action: It has both contact and systemic actions on the pests. Combination of two modes of chemistry gives dual action against pests (systemic & ingestion/contact)
- Tool of resistance management: Built-in resistance management
- No cross-resistance between the active ingredients
- Belt expert shows demonstrable plant growth enhance effect which will lead to better yield
Crop and Target Pests:
Give the first spray as soon as the incidence pests reach ETL (Economic Threshold Level) and 1-2 more sprays depending upon the level of the pest population in the field.
0.3 mL/L to 0.5 mL /L of water
|Chilli||Thrips and Fruit borer|
Note: Do not spray during active bee foraging period of the day