- About Product
- Active Ingredient
BEE-VAM (Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza) is a Lyophilized Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer. It is the first time that VAM is offered in Lyophilized form. Its dextrose based and is water soluble. Enriched with probiotics.
- Mycorrhiza: 1200 IP per gram (i.e., 3 lac IP per 250gm)
- Total Viable Count: Min 10 spores per gram
- Dextrose Q.S
- BEE-VAM is a Lyophilized Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer. It is the first time that VAM is offered in Lyophilized form. Its dextrose based and is water soluble.
- It is an active connection between roots and soil and environmentally compatible solution for plant growth and higher yield.
- It induces crop roots rigorously, mobilizes nutrients and restores moisture through its vast network of Arbuscular and Vesicles. It lowers trans-planting shocks, imparts plant metabolic activities, reduces fertilizer dependence, reduces pesticide dependence and reclaims adverse soils.
- Makes the plant less susceptible to soil-borne pathogens
- Enhances plant resistance against drought and salinity
- Decreases mortality rate after transplantation of plants
- Optimizes fertilizer use, especially phosphorous and reduces disease occurrence
- Maintains soil quality, nutrient cycling and prevents soil erosion.
- Helps in uptake of macro & micro nutrients
- 250 grams for 1 acre of land or as per condition of soil and/or the stage/type of the crop.
- Mix 250 grams in 5 to 10 liters of water and solubilize it for 10 minutes. Then transfer it to 100 to 200 liters of water and apply immediately via drenching or drip or flood irrigation.
- In case of sufficient moisture in soil, apply by broadcasting method by mixing with organic manure or sand.
- Can be used for all crops.
- Store in a cool and Dry place and Away from direct sunlight
- Do not use chemical fungicide and weedicide 15 days before and 15 days after the application of above products.
- For agriculture use only – for all crops
- Please note, the result may vary depending on the climatic conditions, soil conditions and application. Nano Bee is not liable for any direct or indirect loss whatsoever resulting from improper use of the product or non-compliance with the instruction for use