BACTOSAN (BIO BACTERICIDE)
- Contains extracts of Pongamia pinnata.
- Bio - degradable
- Stable , non - hazardous & eco - friendly.
- Effective against gram Positive & gram Negative bacteria
Pongamia Pinnata, contains Pongamin which is highly effective against all bacterial diseases such as Grapes leaf spot: Xanthomonas sp.
- Citrus canker: Xanthomonas citri
- Cotton Blackarm: X. malvacearum
- Tomato leaf spot: Pseudomonas sp.
- Potato wilt or brown spot: Pseudomonas solanacearum
- Bean Wilt: Xanthomonas phaseoli
- Soyabean putsules: X. phaseoli sojense
- Rice / Paddy: bacterial blast
Bactosan contains extract of Pongamia Pinnata, spray of which is recommended against bacterial diseases @ 2-3 gms per litre of water.
- Grapes: 1 before & 2 after April pruning during rainy days
- Citrus: 3 sprays during monsoon
- Tomato: 3 sprays at 2 weeks interval
- Potato: 2 sprays after flowering
- Bean Wilt: 2 sprays after flowering
- Soya bean: 2 sprays if pustules seen
- Rice: 1st spray in nursery and 2 and 3 weeks after transplanting
- Pomegranates: 1st spray during moist weather followed by 2 more sprays after 15 day intervals
- Cotton: 2 sprays at the beginning of flowering
- Cabbage: 1 in nursery and 2 after transplanting at 21 days interval
- Capsicum: 1 nursery and 2nd after transplanting