BACF PLOD HERBICIDE
Bharat Agro Chemicals and Fertilizers (BACF)
Plod Herbicide is a 30% EC formulation of Pendimethalin, a pre-emergence Herbicide for the control of Weeds in soybean, wheat, groundnut, cotton, mustard and a range of crops. It can destroy 51 types of annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds. Pendimethalin is a Dinitroaniline based Herbicide. It is a pre-emergent Herbicide, destroys 51 types of annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds, thus protecting crops in the early and critical days of their growth.
Technical Content: Pendimethalin 30 % EC.
- Weeds in soybean, wheat, groundnut, cotton, mustard and a range of crops
- Target Grass: Annual grass and broad leave grass (Herbicides)
Mode of Action:
- Selective herbicide, absorbed by the roots and leaves.
- Affected plants die shortly after germination or following emergence from the soil.
- After application of Plod Herbicide, a thin layer is formed at soil surface which prevents the germination of weeds.
- There must be sufficient soil moisture at the time of application of Plod Herbicide.
- 100ml/liter in pump.
- In acre - 1300ml.
|Size||500ML / 1L|
|Target Crops||Weeds in soybean, wheat, groundnut, cotton, mustard and a range of crops.|
|Target Pest||Annual grass and broad leave grass (Herbicides)|
|Mode Of Action||Pre emergence|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet